Sunday, July 12, 2009

Isaac must be growing. He's eating constantly! The other morning, we had the following conversation:

"Hey, Isaac, do you know what we are going to do today?"
"Eat?"
"Well, yes, we are going to eat, but do you know what else we are going to do today?"
"Ummm... I don't know"
"We are going to a really neat, super duper cool beach house!!!"
"And then we can eat????"


He was thrilled!


Here he is, showing off a shell he found on the beach, or his magnifying glass so he can see me better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. David, I am thrilled to read your blog! I had totally forgotten that you were moving to NZ, and how amazing this should be. Totally shocked to see how much Nikolas has grown and how big Isaac is already, which reminds me just how long ago you were here for the family reunion! Can't believe the reunion is only a week away, and thinking of that, I have to order food! Looking forward to new posts. Hello to Jenn. Cousin, Karen

    ReplyDelete